Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Good news


Well most of you know already...our big news is...

Tom and Sally are moving back to Missouri. They have been looking forward to moving back to see their grandchildren. I am sure they will miss their church, as I know their church was very sad to see them come home. Tom will be pastoring a small church in Stony Hill. (out by wine country) They will have to make some serious adjustments, and will be moving all of their things again. Please pray for Tom and Sally, and their congregations during this move. We are happy that they will be closer. Also we found out that we are going to have another Blanner Baby in the family, Jessica is newly pregnant, expecting her fourth! My prayer is for my niece or nephew and momma, and all of you moms out there expecting and for those of you who want your womb to be filled, I pray daily for you.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay for having Tom and Sally home again!! I didn't know that Jessica was preg! How exciting for them! WOW you guys will have SEVEN kids between the two of you!!