Friday, August 22, 2008

2 Samuel 22:47

Ellie grabs the boys hands to hold them.
Three in a row
summer fun


head, shoulders, knees, and Toes!!!!!

I am sooo blessed! And thankful that Ellie's dates have to go through her Big Brothers who adore her.
“The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation,."
The kids had a blast on this rock, and I was really comforted by the fact that Elijah, had remembered that his God was the rock of his salvation. As he told me this verse as we were walking by it. We love playing in all the parks around here.




3 comments:

Pat said...

Wow, it looks like so much fun; I wish I could have been there! But alas, I was working :(

We've got some beautiful kids don't we.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

We really do, and it is all God's grace and love. I enjoy them so much and really adore my time with them! Next time you will have to join us, but when I am working tomorrow, you can have Daddy time. Love you.

Lauren said...

Those are some cute children. I can't wait to see them again in November!