Monday, December 3, 2007

Big Boy Beds for Big Boys

The boys were so excited they could barely sleep. They were excited to be in their new big boy beds from Coodie's guest room. She gave them to us when we found out we were having another boy, and we picked them up at her house after the wedding. She is moving out of her house and moving in with her new husband Ken. (Sorry King Family, they also wanted the beds) We disassembled the baby crib in this room it was sad for me at times, it was the crib (Christy's crib) that we put Elijah in when he came home from the hospital.

4 comments:

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Okay, I'm a little confused by the wording this post...you don't mean that you are pregnant again right? You are talking about when you found out that Noah was a boy right?

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Yes that is right!! (when Noah was born) Try not to freak me out!! :)

Ed W said...

I recall all the excitement of big boy and big girl beds from each of my 3 wonderful kids and I saw all y'alls big bed experience...except Beth, of course. Hurrah for Cuddie getting married!