Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day Meal

I was blessed with time to snuggle my cuddle bugs, in bed, I like this painting by Cassatt. However, I think I looked a-lot happier than this mom. It looks as though her family made her breakfast in bed too. Maybe, she didn't get the card that plays music or something.
Mother's Day is always very special, and this year Elijah, Noah and Ellie helped Daddy prepare a wonderful spread of Delicious treats for me. How thoughtful, now keep in mind Noah had severe allergies, and had swollen eyes, they were actually swollen completely shut. He is definitely my most sensitive little love. I just want to Praise my hubby for taking initiative, and cooking with the kid's in the kitchen. What a labour of love. It was really cute because I could here them in there cooking, and Patrick telling them not to tell me yet, and Elijah begging to tell me what was happening in the kitchen. hmmm.... So finally, he comes in very excited full of expression and says we have a surprise for you in the kitchen, but it is a secret. For mother's Day, I also received a card that played music. Noah picked it out and still asks me if I like the card he picked out for me. He is so thoughtful.

0 comments: