Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Little Birds


We are really enjoying this gorgeous weather, and getting out and playing in the fresh, sweet air. I will not be able to stay at home with my beauties for much longer, so I am soaking in my precious times with these little babes. I feel so fortunate to have had four years with Elijah, three with Noah, and one with my wonderful little girl. God has been so good to us. We are praying that this will be a very short season, that I will be back home sharing the motherly joy and not so much joy that sometimes come with being a mommy to three, four and under. Anyway we pulled out our Cd's today for some music time, and this is what we are listening to.....I love this Cd. "You are my little Bird" Elizabeth Mitchell. check it out on Amazon. Also we love "Catch the moon, Raffi, They might be giants, seeds cd's, and our Jazz for kids.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Where are you going Beth? I am going to be in the STL for Pat's b-day, BTW

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

I am going to start working, I went for an interview last week, and they offered me the job, on the spot. So I am excited about that but not being away from the kiddie's.

Lauren said...

OHHHH....okay!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

I AM SOOOO STOKED ABOUT YOU COMING! FOR p. LO'S BIRTHDAY! WE WILL HAVE SOOOO MUCH FUN!