Friday, July 11, 2008

Breaking the Bread

Cheers!
I could make something yummy to go on my dragon dessert plates!

Here is my favorite Amazing Dragon platter, I got for my 26th birthday
I love an asian influence in my decor

Here is our quaint little dining room set(with a Vincent van Gogh touch), come eat with us...

Dear Loved Ones,

Although our home is not Elizabeth Bennett's: Pemberley it is however, Elizabeth Lloyd's and Patrick and I would like to open up our home to you. We want to fellowship with you, it is our fervent prayer to develop a deeper relationship with all of you. We want to open up our home and have a dinner together, and enjoy your company. Please if you are reading this blog entry...please let us know when it would be convenient for your family to come and dine with us. We love you all, and have a desire to break bread with you and to deepen our relationship with you. In saying that Patrick and I just bought a little bistro counter height table so we may fellowship with you all. The table we had before was not safe, (my amazing garage sale find) Just wait until you come over, I will show you all of my Goodwill, garage sale finds!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! I am soo soo excited about seeing you guys! In just a little over a week. I am sorry to hear about your back problems Beth :( I hope you are feeling better.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

I can't wait we are going to have such fun!