Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Elizabeth "Ellie" Faith Born: Nov. 4th, 2006


Princess Sweet pea is such a Blessing! She is such a little JOY! She is the Happiest baby in the world, I did not think that would be possible I already had two happy easy going baby boys. She delights her father and me so very much. She will always put the biggest smile on your face and bring so much sheer thankfulness to our God. (They all do that) She is now 4.5 months old and is the the Doll baby I dreamed of having as a little girl. I am just having the most wonderful time dressing her up and cuddling on her. I was content for what ever my heavenly Father was going to give us. But WOW I am enjoying this more than I thought I would. Sometimes which she does not seem to mind I change her clothes about 3 or 4 times a day. That is what I did with my dolls. I am totally taking advantage of this! However, the whole fashion show of baby clothes is a good thing since Ellie has been diagnosed with Acid Reflux. It has not really hurt "Miss Congeniality'" at all she seems to do well with it. Although it can cause problems,she is on zantac and we are watching her closely.

0 comments: