Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sending our Love to our Family and Friends


We are starting this blog so we may stay in contact with our loved ones. Sending our Hugs and Kisses through blogs. I have wonderful intentions in contacting my loved ones However, I am not successful in doing so. We would also love to hear from all of you. This is a means to share my day with you Blessings and frustrations. I am so very blessed to have "Three in a row" and I would like to share my sheer joy and express my feelings to you in the most "real" way that I can. Please put us down as one of your favorites as it is my prayer to keep this updated to the best I can. We thank the Lord for all of you and consider ourselves blessed to have you. Love to you...In HIS love, The Lloyds Five, Patrick , ElizaBETH, Elijah (Littlebear), Noah (Noahkins), Ellie (Princess Sweetpea) :)

0 comments: