Tuesday, April 3, 2007

From Son Up to Son Down




Two brothers Elijah (3) and Noah (2) absolutely adore each other they do everything together. They are each others bestfriends and I am trying to soak this up like a sponge because everytime I talk to a mom of boys she says all they do is fight! These boys do fight but right now its just sword fights or sticks or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches eaten into a gun shape. Elijah is really upset if he wakes before Noah in the morning and says "Mommy you have to get Noah, he's my brother." Noah thinks the world of Elijah and immitates him, Elijah is flattered and amused and says "Do this too" like a game of Simon Says. Which I play with them all the time and trick them everytime. Ha! I know they are still to little to understand. Although I think Elijah actually got it last week at the Dr. Office. He had to go last week He was diagnosed with Strep throat (which the Dr. said most kids do not get it under 5) and he was also diagnosed with Fifths disease. He was a sick little boy, he never acts sick at all though. He is a rough and tumble guy. Noah, and Ellie praise the Lord managed to stay Healthy!

0 comments: