Thursday, November 8, 2007

Precious Thoughts of Ellie so new

My mom, Nina with baby Ellie Faith
Daddy's precious princess, a Daddy's dream ahhhh
The sweetest baby girl ever, she is always perfectly content, I tell you the truth my babies have all been perfectly good. It is when they hit three-that I encounter a humbling experience and they start fearing my mixing spoons! lol

An exhausted mommy and baby girl! Hooray a girl!! We didn't think we made girls!

Our smiling sweet baby girl! Ellie is 7lbs. 11oz. One year ago, wow time flies! And still no dates at 7/11 we will have to plan one!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ellie! She is so precious.
Hope to see you all again soon :)

Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!!!!!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Miss you Mandy! Hope to see you real soon!