Thursday, October 30, 2008

Phantom of the Opera


So hear we are at the Fall festival all dressed up. Ellie is are little angel her brothers lost her wings but she still had a Halo. Noah is Buzz Lightyear, originally he was going to be Elmo, then he reconsidered after children at pre-school said it was a "baby" costume. Elijah is our strong Astronaut, he loves space and we bought this costume for his birthday.
Pat and I went as the "Phantom and Christine" It is so much fun getting dressed up all I did was check out my closet, and we got away with just buying masks it worked out great.
We are part of the Masquerade scene here.

5 comments:

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

?????? - No pics??

Pat said...

Here's the problem with this picture: Christine wasn't nearly that pretty... It's just inaccurate.

Pat said...

Ok- I read that last comment and realized that it may have sounded wrong... I meant that the Christine in the Movie/Play wasn't as pretty as the one in this picture. I hope that clarifies things.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

I love you phantom hubby.