Tuesday, July 17, 2007

U

Underpaid
Although I am incredibly grateful for Patrick's job, and his love for this family working hard, I respect him and feel very blessed to have his support, and love I still want to rant about this. I was reading the local paper, it had listings of what people make....I was searching the area where my husband's job type/College education was listed. I was horrified, I also learned that for a family of five we are making below poverty level. eek! Which I have been used to in the past. (my heart has changed) He makes a fraction of what other's make who are in this line of business. Patrick, has been an over whelming success at his job. He is doing very well.
I want to say, I do feel very blessed and that God is in control of this family, I struggle with resting in the comforts of God providing. I keep a list of things to do: New garbage disposal, so I can use our cold water, again in my kitchen, New shower unit the tile is falling apart, and water damage is taking its ugly toll. Same for the sink in the kitchen. New kitchen counter tops, to finish our basement, our garage, do some landscaping, etc. Maybe to pay our bills on time. Please pray that God will give us perfect peace, and that we would trust Him with our finances completely, and to consistently be Thankful for what we do have.
We have a-lot to be thankful for.

0 comments: