Tuesday, July 17, 2007

X

X-Ray


While (Beth) Shopping at Schnucks proved to be painful in more than one way, after slipping on a wet floor, I suffered a blow to the knee. It was very minor, I ended up only getting a deep bone bruise, and twisting some ligaments. Which is just painful. Dr.'s orders were to prop up my legs and relax (at my house?) That is just funny!
Also I have suffered in the past with "Patellofemoral syndrome" It is the term used to describe pain on and around the patella or kneecap. A common cause is damage to the surface underneath the kneecap. It was brought on about having played so many sports. I was given a prescription for "physical Therapy" Operating is something my Doctor wants to do...we are going to wait, for the kids to get a little older.

1 comments:

Lyra said...

Oh my gosh, Beth! I haven't looked at your blog for a few days and had no idea! I've been thinking about you all week, thinking I should call or e-mail, but just never got around to it. When did you fall? I'm assuming it was before all of the other fun stuff you've been up to. Wow, you've been busy! Jared's Dad will be in town starting today and he'll be here through Monday, but let's try to get together for coffee or something next week. I've missed you!