Tuesday, July 17, 2007

W

Weir's and Weddings

Happy Birthday to the Weir's our love to you in the ATL! We miss you guys and would like to visit soon. We love Weirs and Weddings!

We Just attended my cousin Johnny's wedding, on Saturday night. The reception was a-lot of fun we took the our little one's and they were passed around by family members. We sat with my Mom and Dad, and my brother and his girlfriend Jenny, and Glenn and Erin, it was so neat to catch up with them. Glenn is some one I went to High School with. We grew up together. And Erin was his High school sweetie. I didn't have my camera, I was so upset, but I will eventually get photos! Johnny married Jessica, who I knew her brother Nick really well from CMSU. The reception went on into the wee hours of the night but we got out of there about 11:30 which was still to late for us!! We also celebrated Chris and Andrea Sanders wedding last month! God's rich blessings on all of you as you enter this marriage Covenant!

0 comments: