Thursday, August 9, 2007

I

Itsy-Bitsy Spider
As most of you know the itsy-bitsy spider came for a visit at our house. Ellie ended up with a not so itsy bitsy bite, on her right wrist, possibly from crawling. It did get very infected, and she was a very sick little girl. Thank you all so much for your prayers. She was running a very high fever for 3-4 days, even around 104.1* She had a very quick recovery, Our God is so good, we feel so blessed to have the family, and church family we have, and NO, thankfully it was not a "brown recluse."

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, I am so glad that everything is okay now!

Mandy said...

See, this is why I am arachnophobic!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

She is soo resilant, she has to be in this family!! I hear you Mandy! Did you ever see the movie? I tried to watch it at a Slumber Party once, but I couldn't!! I don't do scarey movies!! I never could watch them.