Friday, August 31, 2007

Writing on the Blog

Things I would like to doing....
  1. Be still
  2. Wait on the Lord
  3. Make a new friend
  4. Spend more time with the ones I have
  5. Go on a date
  6. Lay out by the pool or beach
  7. turn off my cell phone
  8. walk leisurely or work out at the Y
  9. Write a real letter to some one
  10. Eat Chocolate
  11. Drink Starbucks
  12. Listen to the birds sing
  13. Watch the clouds go by
  14. Read a book
  15. Sleep

Instead what I will be doing...

  1. Chasing after 3 (3 and under)
  2. Washing Dishes
  3. sweeping and mopping floor
  4. Changing pooey diapers
  5. Making, feeding, and cleaning up a meal
  6. stepping on sharp objects on the floor (toys)
  7. wiping noses and bottoms
  8. cleaning up unidentified object off my shorts
  9. Asking God to forgive me for my lack of patience
  10. drinking 5 diet cokes just to make it through the day
  11. singing the Veggie tales theme song (remember God make you special)
  12. Eagerly waiting for Pat to come home (an hour past dinner time)
  13. Organizing the house, to operate well
  14. Picking up socks off floor
  15. Laundry!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Ahhh, I'm with ya, chickie.

I would like to feel the hot sand between my toes and breathe in the salty air. Maybe next year.

Hang in there...you only have about 5 more years of wiping booties!

Lyra said...

This is so good, Beth. Hang in there! This phase of life is going to pass so quickly and before you know it, they'll be graduating from High School. I'll be praying for you.

Lauren said...

Now I'm never having children....

Anonymous said...

Aw Beth! I feel your pain! You are an amazing wife, mother, and friend. Be encouraged!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Nikki, Thank you for your sweet encouragement!