Monday, August 27, 2007

Our Hippies

These folks are Lauren and Robbie, Lauren is Pat's little cousin whom I adore, yes, she is a hippy, and can be very opinionated at times! ha (to say the least). We have always enjoyed one another, and loved each other immensely, which was hard for her when she found out that yes, I was once a cheerleader, and once owned a Nsync' CD. Lauren and I enjoy sharing stories with one another. I loved that fact that a gained a cousin, when Patrick and I dated. She is one of my true friends, and I feel blessed to have her. Robbie is awesome too. We immediately loved Robbie when we met him, and thought he was sooo perfect for Lauren. Even though you did make Pat, mad when you played Bond. We are thankful for your friendship guys!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awwww, We love you guys too!

Pat said...

I only got mad because he slaughtered me and rubbed it in my face.

Lauren said...

It was funny because you got so upset