Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Noah's best night ever

Noah with Mimi stuffig boxes for Operation Christmas Child
Ellie with her box for a little girl Ages 2-4; she put a puppy, a baby, crayons, all things little girls love.

Look Mommy ,No hands!! Here we are with Grandadd at his church
Daddy and Elijah stuffing his box full of little boy goodness.
At the end of the night at Ellie's party at Grandadd and Mimi's we walked right over to Grandadd's Church and stuffed Christmas Child boxes. The kids had a blast, and wanted to do it "again and again" We have done this every year, but they just had the greatest time, I think because they were with their grandparents!! Noah whispered in my ear at bedtime that it was his "best night ever". He has such a heart to serve. I love them all.




1 comments:

Nicole said...

We do this every year at our church, and I love it when my children want to be involved and help choose items. I have five kids, so we always bring in seven "shoe boxes".

Your children are precious.