Thursday, November 13, 2008

Storage Palooza.....




Check out what I got for Christmas from my parents....Are they not totally awesome they are to store all of our toys, which are everywhere we do not have a play room in our house as most families do and things were in baskets here there and everywhere. It is so nice to control the toy situation. I am hoping to get a play room eventually for now it is just a dream. Thank you Mom and Dad!!
As for the toys on top.... those are some of our favorite (special toys). The Noah's Ark was handcrafted by Pats maternal grandparents, Coodie and Grandpa. Grandpa has past and is
with the Lord now, and Coodie is going to be celebrating her first Wedding Anniversary soon. We love you Coodie. Congratulations!
The other toy is a big fish with a little Jonah that pops out, our neighbors Jane and Jerry gave this to the kids they love it.
I delight in the labour of love put into to these handmade toys, and the people who made them. The ark was origianally Patrick's when he was little and they refinished it and filled it up for our kids 2x2.

1 comments:

Karen said...

OK, let's see who I am today...

That ark is very much like the one I was talking about yesterday. It's really nice, I love it!

Love those bins, too! You know me and organization!

Karen (just in case)