Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Piggy tails

Here is a celebration of Ellie's first Piggy tails, it marks a huge advancement in any little girls life. We had a little photo shoot, and when she saw her piggy tails the first time well...she was smitten. She really hammed it up for me!

the funny thing about this shoot she was sitting in this big adult chair and after every picture she would go "wanna see" and then praise me with a "I yike it"!
She is such a beauty, we are so happy and blessed to have a little girl
Crinkle nose gets this from her Momma

3 comments:

Karen said...

Beth, those are so cute! She's lucky she has more hair than Elijah had at that age!

Karen said...

Oh, yeah, it's Karen. Sorry.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

...Well how distinguished! It really is very deep Karen. I know she does! We are having a celebration of hair. I tried it once before but we were really just fooling ourselves! ha