Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Shower for Isla

Lauren and Isla, opening their gifts for a "little" post Thanksgiving family shower.
Aunt Christy, Nancy, Lauren, Isla, and Marnie

Looking at the progression of aging in a cute book from Andy and Anne

I am so happy that they made it up for thanksgiving it was so great spending time with them.
Here is the little watermelon bubble outfit for baby Isla
Lauren listening intently as we share with her the horrors of delivery. Just kidding.
Everyone little person needs a winnie the pooh
"Pooh, promise me you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I am a hundred."Pooh thought for a little."How old shall I be then?""Ninety-nine."Pooh nodded. "I promise," he said.Winnie the Pooh, The House at Pooh Corner

Loadie opening Isla's new floor mat gym and Grace with Marnie
Presently Exhausted.
Isla will be joining sometime in April, I am so excited I cannot wait! Get to work on that Nursery Robbie and Lauren!! Love you!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Geez, I look huge! And I need a nose job....
Thanks for taking pics of the shower, I am stealing them and putting then in my photo album. We had a great time with you guys over Thanksgiving, I hope we can see you soon.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Whatever, you look great, and you are glowing! I love you, it was a good time, and I hope to see you after christmas sometime!