Monday, October 1, 2007

It was time to have some downright fun with my girl!


I kissed dear hubby, and the kiddo's goodbye- and had an awesome time over at Erin's place. We had the most relaxing Slumber Party!! We sipped on wine, ate our delicious goodies, shared stories, watched our chick flick, had an awesome work-out in the gym!! Giggled and shared lots of silliness. Wore our oh so comfy Pajama's and had a great time!! I had so much fun with Erin, it was easier than I thought it would be to leave my little one's!! I highly recommend doing this, it was some major quality, refreshment for Momma! We really stayed true to the classic slumber party, although our drink was a little more grown up. However, we did not feel the need to dial-up boys and hang up on them or even have a pillow fight, I think we didn't have one, cause Erin knows I can throw down! (Ha! No pun intended) Anyway thank you dear friend for your lovely hospitality, I love you!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hey, yeah, thanks for the invite. I would have brought chocolate, ya know.