Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Practical and Creative Gift for a Bride


I wanted to make a wedding gift for my dear friend whom is getting married in May. I used watercolors for this rendition of a family tree. My prayer is that they will grow in Christ as they become one, representing the tree, Erin, She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her; those who hold her fast are called blessed. Proverbs 3:18 Also I pray that their family would be like that of The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and whoever captures souls is wise. A Tree Is Known by Its Fruit “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit. Matthew 12:33. Dear sweet friend I pray that you will bear much sweet, ripe, and pleasant fruit, all the days of your life, and pass it on to your children, your grandchildren, and etc.

Remember, run your roots deep so that Christ will always be with you, that so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love.

Ephesians 3:17

Finally, Dear sweet sister you may find comfort in this blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates.


I know the image of the tree probably originated with one in medieval art of the Tree of Jesse, used to illustrate the Geanology of Christ in terms of a prophecy of (Isaiah, 11, 1)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe-
You amaze me with your talent. You put so little effort into things and they turn out fantastic.