Friday, April 18, 2008

This Cake is Dino-Mite!!

Stegosaurus Stan
So what do three year old little boys like??? Dinosaurs!!! And if you are a Lloyd kid.....CAKE!! So for The "Celebration of Noah" You put them together, and you get a roaring delicous Surprise! It is quite Dino-mite! "Where are we going??? (Noah's Party) (That was in my head from an episode of Dora the Explorer). Except they were going to Tico's party. So that is what we have been singing all week, because the excitement has been building and building!! Okay so you are asking isn't Noah's Birthday in January??? hhmmm? Well how do I say this without sounding like such a stinky parent!! We were all sick, and then sick again, and then I threw my back out, so poor little middle child Noah didn't have a birthday celebration. I feel so bad for him. We are going to make it up to him tomorrow!! We are going to a park, and are grilling, and going to have so much FUN!! With our family!
If you ask Noah, he knows many many dinosaurs and can tell you about them, you may not be able to understand, but he is amazingly smart! Also please pray for the Lloyd family, we are trying to make some very BIG decisions right now, and need your prayer.
And if anyone needs a cake, I would gladly make one for you for a really small fee, I love to do it. I am not a professional or anything it just brings me pleasure! Let me know if you would like a cake!

0 comments: