Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Beautiful Babe

Sweet baby Gabriella, after a distressed emergency C-section, put in Nana's arm immediately.
Gabriella weighed 8lbs. 3 oz. She is doing well- now, and my sister Robin is doing better, there were some minor complications. She had to go under, so Gabriella came to the room for my mother to hold, and then off to the Nursery. Robin was out for a few hours and then in recovery for an hour and half, and then they brought her up to look at Gabriella. Ivan her father was soo excited he was making phone calls like crazy and speaking in Spanish. The children were saying "Ocho.tres" At the end of the night.
Noah concerned about his new cousin.
Through the looking glass....here are the kids in adoration of their new baby (cousin) Gabriella.
Elijah was in tears, we were not allowed to hold the baby, she had to stay in the nursery. He loves his new baby cousin.




2 comments:

Karen said...

Yea, I'm glad you got the picture up for us to see! She is so adorable! I think she looks like your sister.

A little off topic, but Ellie's pants are so cute!

Lyra said...

I'm sorry to hear your sis had a hard time, but I'm so glad everyone is okay! I hope to see you tomorrow! Have a great night!