Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Knit a Gogo

Here is the sweet little knitted sweater and hat for my new niece Gabriella who will be making her debut sometime late September. As most of you know, I am a Jack-of-all of trades, and a master of none. So I can just about do anything, However, I never bring, great detail, or perfectionism, or grace to the items, I make....
It has been a great blessing, to be creative, but also a great deal of distress figuring out just what the Lord wants me to do. Anyway, here is the little knitted outfit I started for our new niece, of course I had to have help to make it look polished. Thank you for the help you know who you are! I would love everyone to pray for this little one, who will not be raised by christian parents. Please pray for her salvation. I am excited that I can be salt and light to this little one.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Beth, the stitching on that is so uniform, it's gorgeous! I think you found out a way to make money with a bum back! I know lots of places you could sell your work and you could make your stuff with a heating pad and a good Jane Austen movie.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

your so funny!!! You know my motivation level! ha! (I started this for Ellie originally!

Lauren said...

That is really cute Beth I had no idea that you could knit like that, quite frankly, I am very impressed. BTW, I guess you should start praying for our future child now too then LOL!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Lauren,

You are such a bratt!