Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fluffy Kisses

Ellie gave this little girl puppy her seal of approval, with a kiss.
She is soo cute! My sister Robin found this puppy at her Apartment complex, and it did not have a home. She took it in wanting to keep her, but I have persuaded her to give it to someone I know who would love it. My sister just had a brand new baby, so I told her it would be great to focus just on Gabriella, instead of also training a puppy too. She is so adorable she made my sister not even think clearly.





1 comments:

sbh said...

Beth,

Thanks for the comment on my blog a little while ago. I hope that you guys are doing well. It looks like you're busy with all your new family additions! Does it give you "the itch" at all? How are you feeling with your back and all? Take care.

Sarah