Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby Hands

These are the cutest little chunky monkey baby hands ever! They just make me long for playing with a teeny tiny baby or running upstairs and grabbing Ellie. These hands belong to Nathan.
Nathan has also just turned three, wow!! Noah and Nathan are just 5 days apart, it is so amazing that these little guys have grown so much already, sometimes it seams like yesterday, that these two made their debut, it was a time of adjustments, and blessings for both of our families. I am so thankful for this family in my life. I am certian that these little boys will keep us on our knees. Happy Birthday Nathan!


1 comments:

Karen said...

Hey, yeah, Happy Birthday to our little guys! And another little guy tomorrow, too.

Those are two of my favorite pictures, by the way. Plus I love the one of Noah in the myrtle!