Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Confessions of a Chocoholic


Sunday, my Mom and Dad came over, I have recently hurt my back and they were wanting to cheer me up, and bring some goodies. Mom made these amazing Chocolate Chip Ice cream sandwiches. They were so tasty, and really were like the best cookies EVER!!!

Here is the recipe:

2 sticks of butter

1/2cup shortening

1 3/4 Brown Sugar

3/4 Cup White Sugar

3 Eggs

*Cream together*


3 3/4 cups All purpose Flour

2 tsp. baking soda

1 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

12 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate Chips (Hershey's)

1C. Milk chocolate chips "

1 C. Toffee bits

Bake 375* for 12 minutes

MMMmmm yum! Okay so don't stop there, scoop out your favorite ice cream, and make a delicious ice cream sandwich. Remember, my mom is Southern, so sweeter the better!

1 comments:

Karen said...

We are friends. I know this because we just got the ingredients yesterday to make chocolate chip ice cream sandwich cookies! I think I hear The Twilight Zone music playing in the background.