Friday, February 15, 2008

The Lord is my strength and my song


So lately things have not been going so great for us. We have been really sick again. Poor Patrick had a stomach virus again, and was sick for four days where he didn't even move, except to run to the bathroom. Elijah also got the same stomach virus, and was really sick, and so was I. Praise the Lord for my parents who came and rescued poor Noah and Ellie, who basically had no supervision, Ellie was found going through the refrigerator, and cracking eggs all over the kitchen floor, and Noah was eating leftover corn, and they managed to spill a whole box of cheerios all over the house. I have not been able to walk at all! So today, I find out that I also have a herniated disk in my back, and pinched nerve, and I have been having muscle spams. Unfortunately the Dr. gave me pain pills and muscle relaxers, please pray that I will heal soon.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh no Beth!!!! I am so sorry to hear that!!! I wish that I was in town so I could help you out! I am so glad that your parents came to help. My thoughts are with you!! Sorry I can't do more!