Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lately I have been Lost...

Okay so Patrick and I succumbed to the pressures of watching a very popular tv show...
I am so glad we did! This show definitely keeps us curious, to watch yet another one. We started watching Lost when we were sick (the first time), and are already in the third season. If you go to http://www.abc.com/ you can watch all of the seasons for free! The show is always interesting and the setting is just beautiful!!
I like the episode where a sweet Christian woman believes that her husband is somehow still alive, she tells a desperate young guy, There is a real fine line between denial and faith. It’s much better on my side.” Full of agony and despair he cries asking for her help. “She says I can not help you. Then, together, she prays, “Heavenly Father, we thank you. We thank you for bringing us together tonight. And we ask that you show…” The scene ends. It was encouraging to see that the writers included this in to the show. I have noticed other examples of Christianity as well. Not to be confused, it has it fair share of chance, and mysticism.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

YAY! More losties!!! We LOVE lost!