Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cousins on a Cuddly Couch -Take 1

I started this in 2004, for Elijah's 1st Easter, every year we line the Cousins up on the love seat, this year I thought we needed an upgrade to the couch so we could all fit!
I want to continue to do this EVERY year, it is something I look forward to doing. Almost as much as the Easter Egg hunt. Family Traditions can be so fun.
Samuel found a flashlight, and Elijah is waving to Uncle Andy!
Those Blanner boys worked hard to keep their sister on the couch.
Ellie is so cute on the cushion all to herself. Next year we will have another little one to go on the couch....either Luke or Sarah Blanner.
They love being together. They make so much noise together, they get into trouble together.
At Marnie's Easter Brunch, 2008
We Love you Marnie!!!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Amy- Thanks! I can't believe it either it has happened so fast! They get big so quickly. I love your blog too!