Friday, March 28, 2008

Unraveling at the seams

This is my favorite picture of my 3 little blessings! Praise God, that Spring is on its way! I thought I would post it since it is springy! I ask that you would please pray for these children, and me to be the mother that I need to be. Can you tell that I am feeling the remorse of taking my children out to run errands today? We had one of those day's where everything was difficult, and no one seemed to be on their best behavior. I now sit here remorseful, as they are sleeping and are the picture of peace, little trusting cherubs. Why can't I realize they are such a gift when we are at Schnucks or, the Dr's Office?? Why is it when I have my time with the Lord, I am already unraveled by the time we eat breakfast??? I really just need to remember that He is my dwelling place. Psalm 90

0 comments: