Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hallelujah It is Easter!

Noah has spotted an egg and is off!
Samuel and Joseph, had a-lot of fun. Their baskets were running overeth.
Ellie, quickly caught on, Mimi would help her out by spotting eggs for her and she would pick them up and place them in her basket! She loved it! This was her first easter egg hunt.
See the excitement on Grace's face "Eureka"! Ellie piling up on Easter goodies!
Those legs are little, but she could get around great!
I found Pat!
Elijah scoping out the planter, he found an egg with spiderman, and was so excited he didn't care about the other eggs.
Noah was racing around to get the eggs! Good job Noah!

Pictured here is the very excititng spiderman egg! Aunt Anne leant her jacket to Elijah, it was so chilly outside. Thank you Anne!

The prettiest Egg, Ellie was in Love.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This makes me so nostalgic for the days that it was my cousins and I running around that same yard hunting for easter eggs! It make me miss you guys so much! I wish I could have been there to see the kids running around. Only three more months until I come and visit!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

I know I have seen pics of when you were like Grace's age getting eggs! Bring the wii girl!