Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nathan's new glasses

YUCK!!! The wood chips have gone bad!!!
Then he thought mmmm...I am going to eat some just like those Lloyd boys oh yeah and that Sawyers kid.

Ha ha wood chips- He was throwing them everywhere, he loved it, thought it was hysterical.


Nathan Clubb (pictured with his dad) has got to be about the cutest thing I have ever seen with these glasses. It makes me smile when I see him, and he is just so adorably cute I could cry.
You all know I am crazy like that.
I have invested a-lot of prayer in this kid, he and Noah are two weeks apart, and Karen and me enjoyed going through the hormonal ups and downs with our pregnancies.


4 comments:

Karen said...

So...now that we aren't pregnant, what can we blame it on??

Karen said...

Another cutie!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

LOL...Fritz frozen Custard

Pat said...

No one eat the Wood Chips!! The Wood Chips have gone bad!!