Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stairway to Heaven

This is our Stairway going upstairs. Yes this is our new carpet, and yes that is my favorite lip liner(Colour Riche #780).....Nikki and me and a few others (you know who you are) were sitting around discussing our favorite beauty products Mine is L'oreal which is the same product basiclly as Lancome Its about $8. Noah used it on the stairs with such precision and creativity. Elijah said, "Noah did a good job, God didn't make straight lines either Mommy" I thought it was cute he overlooked the fact that he drew on the stairs. He is very complimentary.

3 comments:

Karen said...

OK - I'm going to leave this message here because I will forget to tell you, I know I will. So...you know what will get that out? It's called Quick n Brite. I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond. That was a long time ago, though. Hope they still have it! Danile did the same thing with my red lipstick when he was about 18 months old. (Why I had red lipstick, I don't know - Have you *ever* seen me in red lipstick??)

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Just that one time when we popped out of the cake...

Karen said...

Doh! Busted!