Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Baby John

Yes-Karen and I had so much fun having babies together we did it again! Thanks God!
Here is the newest sweet baby boy to the Clubb Family. He is just soooo cute and looks like everyone I can not figure out who he looks like.
The other two Daniel and Nathan are Jim's Mini Me's
Karen and John
John is such a good baby when he is not going through the pain of acid reflux. Ellie struggled with it as well. However, John had a much worse case. Praise the Lord little John is doing better now too!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Awwww, what a cutie!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

I want to get a picture of him with Ellie. And Noah and Nathan together.

Karen said...

I have one of him and Ellie together. I am in the process of uploading it. I'll put it on snapfish as soon as I get a chance.