Sunday, June 3, 2007

Come Grow Old with Me the Best is Yet to Be!!

In 2006 with your Tupelo Honey
I wish we were on the Beach!
I love you! I praise God for our Seventh year of Marriage! May he bless us with many more years of Love and FUN. May God enrich this Covenant with his Mercy, Grace and may we always continue to pray with and for one another. I love and adore you my friend!


My grungy Patricko Bandito in 1996

I love you Snuffy



Our Wedding Day

June 3rd, 2000


"When I get old, and losing my hair, many years from now,Will you still be sending me a Valentine,birthday greetings, bottle of wine? If I'd been out 'till quarter to three,would you lock the door? Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When I'm sixty-four?



Check us out in 1998



Date Night at a Wedding


Silly Face Beth



"Chillin" in 1996

Getting a Rose before High School Homecoming aaahhhh
How Cute "The Rachel hair cut"
High School "Sweetie" in 1996

1996 My Boyfriend and Me

Check out that Hottie with the Handsome Nose

3 comments:

Pat said...

Beth-
Marrying you was the best thing that I ever did. I am so glad that you are the woman God planned for me and that you are the mother of our beautiful children. I look forward to the years we have ahead of us and reminisce at the years we have shared. I love you!
Pat

Lyra said...

So sweet!!!!! I LOVE these pictures! Thanks for sharing with all of us, Beth! You guys are precious.

Karen said...

AAAWWWW! How sweet are those pics? Congrats!