Friday, June 29, 2007

Our Night in Cardinal Heaven!

Oh Baby!! Gotta Love Cardinals' Baseball


Chillin' at the Game, what great seats.


Wow wee! Check out that Buffet



Yes-Beer really does help heal a broken nose!
We know this to be a fact.


This was our Awesome View! Congratulations Babe! These tickets were for Patrick's Graduation Gift, I got them in November! So much Fun!



Here is our Party Room; Dizzy Dean, We Love Dizzy! We were so eager to check out the facility. We had a Climate-controlled social area Nice, no sweating it away tonight!
Budweiser & Bud Light ON TAP!
Coca-Cola products OH YES!

A Huge Buffet of very Awesome, Delicious, Food!

Pretzels and Chips

In-Game Scoreboard Recognition and the friendliest Service Ever!
and.....a NIGHT OUT WITH OUT THE KIDS!
Need I say more?





5 comments:

Pat said...

I was in a total fog all night, but it was still a lot of fun!

I had to tear up the food into little bite sized pieces so I could eat it and I only had two beers, but they made my whole body feel numb. I had to cut myself off after that. I was really bumming cause I was really looking forward to this and all the food and drinks were free.

BTW - the Cards lost (shocker huh?)

Pat said...

Some one please hand me a tissue - We actually had a great time!

Lauren said...

I am so, so, SO jealous!! That looks like lots and lots of fun!! What a great graduation present!

Karen said...

Beer through a straw? Now I've seen it all!

Pat said...

I'm sitting, waiting, wishing to quote a musical icon.

Please update the blog darlin'

dag gum