Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Girl's Night Out


This was so fun, not to be compared to the car ride Home!!!!

Me and Erin

A Lovely Night Out with the Girls!

We went to Busch's Grove, in Ladue, to Celebrate Sue being in Town!
This place is so beautiful and elegant what Fun. We had the best time we laughed so very much and so hard my smile muscles were aching at the end of the night OH baby!

Thank you Ladies!
And Hubby too for being on kiddo watch :)
Busch's Grove, (of Course) Ladue, Missouri, is an Awesome historic site and a focal point in the surrounding community for the past 116 years. The new architect of the building is gorgeous! You have got to go see this place! I especially love the Grove Room with the appeal of iron work and the wine bottles shelved in the sides of the wall. The Cove room was where we dined, the ceiling is covered in like 1,000's of granite stones dangling, and the hall ways have birch lined twig ceilings; very cool!
Since 1896, Busch's Grove has been both a landmark and an upscale gathering place for generations of St. Louisans. They have live music at 8:30 where you can go hang out in Cove/Sushi Bar, and order appetizers and Desserts, that is so appealing to me!!!!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Good times, sounds like you had a lot of fun

Pat said...

Are you kiddin'? You try watching three screaming kids 3 and under and see if you have fun!

Lauren said...

Well, as I recall that's what Beth does all day everyday, so I don't know that I would complain TOO much if I were you...

Pat said...

Why you all up in my biness girl?
Dang! (I really don't have a better response than this)