Tuesday, June 5, 2007

TuTu Too Cute

The Grand Finale: With much Grace the big finish is a dance with Angelina Ballerina a virtusoso in ballet. Being a Mouse and all.
Here is my little Pink Cotton Candy Fluff waving "Hello"! The Second time.

Here Ellie is pictured doing her PliƩ and her Pirouettes and all with out Pointe Shoes. Ha!


I think Ellie likes this "dressing Up" thing Already! Check out those totally adorable rolls of baby fat on her arms and Legs. I can't resist!


Look it is Daddy's Little Girl, I told her to Smile for Daddy in this Picture. She sure can Ham it up. She loves her Daddy.


Ellie and I are playing in her new tutu from Karen C. Thank You Karen!! Of course I could not resist the temptation to wait until she actually fit it. Let the Show Begin!
Wow this was a-lot of FUN for me it helped me relax and refresh my mind after a Hectic day of whining, crying, and listening to someone ask me Why 400 times . I have really been feeling worn down lately and I am so thankful to God for these moments when you feel like it is so worth it. Like watching a sleeping baby. I wish I had more of those moments.....you know when they are sleeping!! HA

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Another cute little Lloyd

Pat said...

She obviously got her dancing skills from her mother (since I have no skills at all). I think she knows she cute and hams it up for us.