Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ran into a friend! I have missed for awhile

With Marissa
Running into a dear friend is such a nice feeling. I can not believe how we have lost track with one another. Marissa was a good friend of mine during College. She is a very sweet, mellow, observant, fun girl. I truly miss her presence. I met her at our job. She and I need to find time to get together and catch up! Marissa was a bridesmaid in our wedding. She and I have had some fun times! Miss you girl! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Karen said...

Beth, you have the prettiest smile in the whole world! I love to look at the pics on your blog. You guys are all so photogenic!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Karen,
that is sweet, I wore braces 3x's, you think that would do it!! :( I need them again!! AGGHHHHH

Lauren said...

I loved the old pics of you and Pat that you posted awhile back! I remember those days! I also remember your friend from the wedding.