Thursday, June 7, 2007

Karen's Eight

The Clubb Family in 2006
The Eight as Listed By: Karen Clubb


8. I have had 6 surgeries in my lifetime, none of them involving childbirth.
7. Over the years I have owned 11 cats. Jim is allergic to them, so we can't have one now.
6. I love Jane Austen. Who doesn't, right?
5. I am a private person. It's one of the reasons I stay away from Bible studies. Too much sharing. (Yeah, shame on me.)
4. I have three children I thought I'd never have. Especially the youngest two.
3. We didn't know Nathan had Down syndrome until after he was born.
2. The only other country I have been to is Canada.
1. I am a total goofball. (I also gotta squeeze this in - Tommy Boy rocks!)

6 comments:

Nikki Sawyers said...

Thanks Karen--that was so great!

Karen said...

Jim has pointed out that I have been on cruises and docked in foreign countries. And as we all know, Jim is always right (that's #9).

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Yes Of course well he does have a point!

Pat said...

Are we suppose to guess what the surgeries were (that could be bad). I think I'll let everyone else's mind wander about this... I'm not going to take a stab.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Oh my.....I cannot believe my husband said that! LOL

Karen said...

Well, remember when all the ladies at church were standing around in the parking lot speculating about a certain never-happened-surgery? HA! Now that was funny!