Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I Have Been Tagged! I Love Tag!!

Okay, Thanks Nikki.......Sounds like fun!
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Okay Here We Go
I feel like we are playing the "Celebrity Secrets" skit you know the One featured on
Conan O'Brien. Who I would probably have married if I did not find Patrick.
1. I have a strange liking/ Attraction for Christopher Walken. Especially after he did the Fatboy Slim Video. I know it is scary. You can go with this or you could go with that.
2. My somewhat Crush in High School before Patrick was a real winner! His Name was Scott Alexander, I was his Tudor he used to write me notes his pet name for me was "sweet cheeks" However he wrote "Sweat Cheeks" on his notes........LOL I guess it's not surprising because last time I heard he was runner up on OXYGEN"S show Mr. Romance Hosted by FABIO himself...........speechless I know.
3. One of my First Jobs was at drum roll please............Six Flags!!! I was Bugs Bunny...I thought it was going to be great. And then teenagers would come up and kick me and when they found I was a female they would grab me. Luckily I had a Heat Stroke and was free to find a new job. LOL
4. Some of you might not know I was totally athletic through the years...I played every sport....Softball, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Basketball. I like a good game of golf............
Well I have to tell you about the time I was getting ready for my Eighth Grade basket ball game, I was told I could start! I was Thrilled, We were all getting ready with our Jerseys on. I checked out my very meticulous curled up bangs in the mirror totally stoked. We all lined up to go out on the court and run around making our shots and all. I was so happy revving everyone up patting them on the back and etc. We get out on the Court and Wow. I see people all looking at me and smiling.....I am totally eating up. Oh Yeah I am awesome......well apparently not awesome enough to put my uniform shorts on!!! I died of embarrassment, my friends surrounded me and we all ran to the locker room!!!! LOL!! Needless to say, I was a very POPULAR girl after that!
5. I actually believed in Santa Clause until the Fifth Grade. I was at a Slumber Party...Missy Vaughn was the one who told me Santa was not real. I was very heart broken that day. I really wanted to believe in Him. I wanted someone who loved me and brought me presents very badly. People had told me before, I just didn't believe them until then.
6. I grew up wanting to be a Mommy and then a Dr. or a Nurse
I was in Nursing School when we found out we were going to have Elijah. I wanted babies so bad. I was like okay......NO NURSING FOR ME!! YEAH!
7. I actually photoshoped a picture of mine together with Patrick's to see what our baby would look like "If they Mated" You know on Conan O'Brien. LOL Wow! I was scared........It turned out so much better than it could have.
8. I have actually NEVER been up in the St. Louis Arch. I know totally Crazy.......anyone want to go with me?
Okay well....Since I keep my blog Private and really only talk to you all, I cannot tag many more people. However I tagged Pat, and I am going to PEER PRESSURE him into doing it tomorrow. Stay Tuned. Thanks Guys. Try not to tease me to much.

16 comments:

Pat said...

Beth-
I'm not so sure about this "tag" business. But we'll see.
As far as the Arch goes... we've tried to go a couple of times, but once it was closed and another time the line was so long we'd probably still be in it if we had decided to wait. But I would like to take you (I know I've said this for like 11 years now, but you're still my girl).

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

LOL yeah maybe on our 10 year anniversary we will get up there!

Mandy said...

I am all about going up in the arch with you! I'll be there in about 4 weeks!

Karen said...

We did that meld the two faces together thing at Dave & Buster's just to see if it looked like Daniel. No. No it didn't. I looked like Adam Saeger. I kid you not! I still have it somewhere.

Do you mean to tell me that nobody, not a single soul, noticed that you didn't have on any pants until you were out on the floor? Color me doubtful!

I,too, have never been in the arch!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

You know how long basketball jersey's can be. I think you could notice after I was taking jump shots!! LOL

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Okay so its you, me and Mandy to the Arch when she comes to town!

Karen said...

"Okay so its you, me and Mandy to the Arch when she comes to town!"

Are you talkin' to me? I've lived here all my life. Never felt the urge to go up into the arch. I've been in the Washington Monument. I assume it's a lot like that. Except it's here. And it's shaped like an arch.

And if you weren't talkin' to me...oops!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Yes! I am talkin' to YOU!!! ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?????

Karen said...

Do you feel lucky? Well, punk, do you?

Nikki Sawyers said...

Karen, you are so feisty!

Lyra said...

You girls are so funny! Mandy, I am just laughing at the fact that you've already made friends with our friends to the point of making plans once you're here. Hilarious! Beth, the bugs bunny story and the basketball story had me laughing out loud. Oh my gosh! Thanks for the laughs!

jared said...

i LOVED that video with Christopher Walken --- tottally loved it. When I am alone at home I dance like that :)

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Wow! Jared has the moves! Just like Scary Christopher Walken. LOL

Mandy said...

Jared should have put THAT on his top 8. scary.
I would love to go in the arch. It seems small though. And not very see-through. Odd.
Yes, Lyra- apparently ALL the cool kids live in St. Louis. Can someone find me a job there?!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Yes, Mandy cool kids do live in the LOU...I do think you should move up here. I think that is a good idea. I do not know how the arch thing works. So I am looking forward to going with you all.(I think Lyra is feeling left out...and you know (if you give a mouse a cookie) Chances are Jared will want to go too!

Lauren said...

ATL SHAWDY!!!