Monday, May 7, 2007

Noah is Jamieson


Noah's middle name is Jamieson, and Elijah will always say "Noah is Jamieson, I am Patrick" it's really cute. Noah is named after his x3 great grandfather James P. Jamieson, who was a well known Architecht. He designed in part Washington University, St. Louis U. and Westmoreland and Portland Place. Noah is very creative as Elijah is too. They enjoy arts and music. Although I think Noah enjoys them the most so far....see the marker on his face. :) Hopefully, he will use those outlets well, and we will encourage him along the way.

4 comments:

Lyra said...

I didn't even realize you have a blog, Beth! I'm so excited! I love it! All of the pictures are awesome and I LOVE your fav music! Looks like we have a lot in common, including artistic boys! Thanks for calling me today. That meant so much to me! See you soon.

Love,
Lyra

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

I am so excited that you visited, check back often! Pat and I love music we will have to go hear music together sometime! :) Do you guys make it down to the loop often? I know what it is like with kiddos! HA I am so thrilled to have talked to you! Love, Beth

Lyra said...

That sounds like fun! We've been to the loop once together, but not for music. Something I was thinking would be fun is to go to the Whitaker Music Festival at MOBOT this summer. It's every Wed. throughout the summer. What do you guys like to do at the Loop?

Pat said...

This is one of my Favorite Pics... It just shows Noah's personality so well.

Pat